Analyze Your Family! :)

This week in class we got to analyze the family, and today I got to analyze my family! I did this by looking at the ten relationships which exist between each of my family members. My parents relationship, My moms and dads relationships to my sister, and so on, until each family relationship was analyzed.

I found that Myself, my dad, and my sister fall under the teasing playful, fun loving category. I also notice that my dad was a part of EVERY playful relationship.

This exercise helped me to better understand my family relationships and was really fun! I invite YOU to try the exercise yourself! There is no right way to analyze your family system, simply look at the quality of the relationship between each family member and also the boundary that exists within that relationship.

You can draw each relationship out. As you do so you will be able to make connections about your family and how they function in individual units and as a whole.

Enjoy!:)

Comments

Popular Posts