Taking Time for the Temple

This week, I've been able to learn at the temple. And that has been very special to me. In the bible this week, I read about how the temple is a place of refuge and safety for the soul, and I KNEW I needed to get there. I ALMOST wasn't able to go, because I couldn't find my recommend, but then, I found it! What a treat it was to be back home. I hadn't done a session in a couple months, and couldn't remember all the words! It was a huge lesson to me, that we have to stay current. We always need to be ready to give those words to God. Obviously, doing sealings and initatories is fine too, but I want to make sure I do a session at least once a month.

Image result for idaho falls temple

It was SO EXCITING seeing the temple video again. It felt like Christmas day. Everything was new, all over again. As it started, tears came to my eyes as I saw God and Jesus Christ. Oh how I miss them! I think about the time we spent together creating the world, and then I think about how we are here now, apart from them, and my heart aches to be beside them! I wonder if we will get to have daddy daughter dates in heaven. I sure hope so, because I feel like I have a lot of quality time I need to catch up on with him. In the meantime, I can do that at the temple. :)

Comments

Popular Posts