How to Tell if Your Relationship is Healthy :)


In the book "How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk" They discuss the Relationship attachment model. This model helps us BALANCE our relationships.:)

You need to know a person, before you trust them. You need to trust them before relying on them, rely on them BEFORE committing to them, and commit, before touch. If any one of these elements are out of balance, you may experience some instability. I really felt this was a great guide to analyze my relationships and see why some have succeeded or failed in the past. I recommend analyzing your current or past relationships, with RAM, and seeing what you observe. :) I promise you, it will be an enlightening experience. ;)

I also recommend reading how to avoid falling in love with a jerk: https://www.amazon.com/How-Avoid-Falling-Love-Jerk/dp/0071548424

Comments

Popular Posts